Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
This position provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to join our new SolarEdge manufacturing Team and have the opportunity to build together this new operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work side by side with Quality Engineers and execute tasks related to Quality monitoring for SolarEdge Products manufactured in Flex Austin.
- Be part of the local SolarEdge Quality team located at Flex Austin and contribute to meeting the goal of high Quality and Reliability products production.
- Will be assigned to special technical tests, gathering the information and communicating the results to the Quality Engineering and Management.
- Work with full cooperation with Flex Austin Quality and Production teams to achieve Quality Targets and Goals.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Technical post-high school education in Electronics, Electro-Mechanics or Mechanics, Technicon.
- Additional Education in Quality Assurance.
- At least 3 years experience in Quality of multidisciplinary electronics mass production at OEM Contract Manufacturers.
- Proven experience in different production methodologies, technologies, and processes of High-end Electronics, Electro-Mechanics, and Mechanical Products.
- The Quality Technician shall have knowledge of reading Electrical and Mechanical drawings and good technical skills for the assembly of modules/systems.
- Able to work on shifts.
- Good Personal skills.
- Good knowledge in computing Microsoft Office-must, others-advantage.
- Good verbal and writing in English.
SolarEdge proudly seeks to build a richly diverse workforce by hiring people with a diversity of thoughts, identities, perspectives, and experiences that help advance the difference we make for consumers, and by ensuring our people experience equity and inclusion in their work lives. We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $33.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- Day shift
- Manufacturing facility
Work Location: In person