Austin, TX, United States
23 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
What Will You Be Doing:
- The Quality Director will have full responsibility of Quality Management and the performance for SolarEdge Products manufactured in USA.
- The Quality Director will build and manage the local SolarEdge Quality USA organization located at Austin TX CM production site.
- The Quality Director will report directly to the VP of Quality at SolarEdge Headquarters in ISRAEL.
- Engineering BSc (Industrial/Production/Mechanical/Materials or Electronics Engineer) as minimum, MSc is advantage.
- Certified Quality/Reliability Engineer (CQE/CRE) as minimum, Certified Quality Manager (CQM) is advantage.
- 6 Sigma green belt certification, black belt certification is an advantage
- At least 10 years' experience in Quality management of multidisciplinary electronics mass production at Contract Manufacturers with minimum 5 years’ experience in Quality management of first class international level EMS in North America.
- Good management skills and experience to build successful Quality organization at Contract Manufacturer site and lead this team for excellence performance to achieve SolarEdge goals.
- Proven work experience to manage the Contract Manufacturer Quality from a customer side.
- Proven experience to meet KPIs by implementation of quality improvements on the production lines to meet the high Reliability requirements standards.
- Proven leadership and experience managing big local team.
- Proven successful work experience to align cultural potential differences between SolarEdge HQs and local teams.
- Proven experience of deferent production methodologies, technologies, and process for: High-end Electronics, Electro-Mechanics and Mechanical Products.
- Good Personal skills for data analysis, root cause investigation, planning and vision.
- Good team player, capable to support local operation needs and distance management from HQs.
- Educated Management skills for leadership and guidance.
- Good computing skills, familiarity with ERP, PDM, MES, ATE systems, office, and statistics programs.
- Good verbal, reading and writing in English.
- Residence at Austin TX or agree for relocation.
- Commitment for minimum 3 years working for SolarEdge after 3 month of trial period.
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people.
SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.