SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
The Logistics Analyst is responsible for day-to-day logistics activities for all outbound shipments. It includes tracking, issue resolution, escalation and process improvement of all transactions between site and internal or external customers. Will be the liaison between customer, CM and forwarders, ensuring efficient deliveries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze all steps of the supply chain: This includes looking at statistical data and transportation routes to spot ways to streamline logistics. From factory shipments to end customer and returns. Including SE 3PLs and transportation
- Monitor, trace and communicate shipment schedules, routes, pre-alerts, action items by being the first point of contact for all customers and users.
- Coordinating with carriers to arrange pickup and delivery of goods, including planning and scheduling trucks or ships for the following week.
- Ensuring that all necessary documents are complete for each shipment, including packing list and customs invoice (GRV process).
- Monitor load of trucks and release status throughout the day, troubleshooting when needed.
- Escalate with Management holds, delays, out of process requests and provide action items to solve.
- Liaising with vendors and CM to coordinate logistics expectations and timelines.
- Mining, consolidating and analyzing data to create reports on shipments, transactions, cost and carrier performance to keep management informed of progress on KPI’s.
- Provide pre-alerts to Destination team along with ETA and follow up delivery appointments with vendor.
- Provide assistance with POD to SE Inc team and follow up request for updated ETAs.
- Own RMA process for Finish goods, coordinate returns and provide direction to segregate defective material.
- Cover the inbound operations when required.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate degree or proven related experience desired in companies with technology-based OEM (original equipment manufacturer) companies.
- Experience in import/export/distribution (Air, ground & Sea). 3-5 years preferred.
- Shipment control. Monitoring, updating and approving shipments – reports and follow up with Forwarders-
- Must have strong communication skills to effectively liaising with clients, couriers and other operational departments.
- Experiences in working with the CMs, 3PLs and Forwarders, suppliers as a whole.
- ERP systems experience, navigating and maintaining as a user.
- High sense of urgency and vertical communication.
- Must be: customer service oriented, attention to details, ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package – intermediate to advance Excel skills preferred.
SolarEdge proudly seeks to build a richly diverse workforce by hiring people with a diversity of thoughts, identities, perspectives, and experiences that help advance the difference we make for consumers, and by ensuring our people experience equity and inclusion in their work lives. We encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, LGBTQIA people, people of color, and people with disabilities.