Austin, TX, United States
19 days ago
Power the Future with us!
SolarEdge (NASDAQ: SEDG), is a global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 5000 employees, offices in 34 countries, and millions of products installed in over 133 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, and just about everywhere we thrive.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the managers.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes in the units:
- Onboarding of new associates, employee relations, performance & talent management, org structure, training and development, and special projects (with the assistance of HR management).
- Participates in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked to the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent.
- Process and maintain organization and associate updates to ensure that reporting structures/job titles are correct and current.
- Answers general HR questions and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Actively identifies gaps, and proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks.
- Facilitates the management team to bring the best solutions for employees.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provides positive changes in people management.
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
- Support other cross-COE HR tasks/projects as will be defined.
- Experience as HR of manufacturing site- advantage!
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources Management – experience in manufacturing site- advantage
- People management experience- a must
- Fluent English –MUST.
- Excellent relationship.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Team Player.
- Communication & negotiation Skills.
- Project Management and Change Management Skills.
- Strong Business Insight.
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills.
- Results orientation and time management skills.
- Experience in recruitment.
SolarEdge recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Our business success is a reflection of the quality and skill of our people. SolarEdge is committed to seeking out and retaining the finest human talent to ensure top business growth and performance.