It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Sponsored projects devoted to develop new performance improvements features, together with presales site specific tailoring of the wind turbines are demanding many load calculations in order to cover the demand.
How to contribute to our vision
- Executes audit engagements according to defined targets, budgets and guidelines, as assigned by Audit Manager or Audit Director, in the assigned area of competence.
- Plans and prepares the assigned Audit engagement tasks.
- Assists the Audit Engagement Manager in determining Audit program customization requirements and respective program steps.
- Performs the defined audit program steps, and documents all issues and findings, in a collaborative manner.
- Provides timely status updates and reports. Ensure escalation of potential issues, findings and risks, and actively seeks clarification.
- Performs a final review of all work papers and final Audit report.
- Participates in providing written and verbal feedback to concerned management of the unit audited.
- May participate in project planning, administration, budgeting and staffing.
- Monitors the implementation status of the action plans derived from the conclusions of the audit and review the application of the audit recommendations.
- Interacts internally with the different functions and business units within Siemens Gamesa as well as working externally with auditing partners.
What you need to make a difference
- Finance accounting degree, business administration, economics or similar background education.
- Proven experience as a finance auditor (external and/or internal), accountant or similar role of 3 to 4 years;
- Interacts internally with the different functions and business units within Siemens Gamesa within Siemens Energy Group;
- You should be open for international travel for meetings and onsite reviews according to requirements (current estimate up to 30% of travel)
- Organizational and leadership abilities; proactive
- Language skills – English – advanced (spoken and written); other languages would be a plus.
- SAP knowledge
- SQL desirable
- Office 365
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office (Important: add or remove this sentence depending on the position, legal entity or responsibilities)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.