It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
- The Cybersecurity Operations Professional will be responsible of the operation of the Vulnerability Management Cybersecurity Operations Service.
- The Cybersecurity Operations Professional will lead a team taking care of the vulnerabilities at Siemens Gamesa
- The Cybersecurity Operations professional will be responsible of the Vulnerability Management process and its effective operation.
How to contribute to our vision:
- Identifies and analyzes information security goals, objectives and needs of the business environment in the assigned Siemens Gamesa IT Cybersecurity Operations Vulnerability Management area
- Leads the vulnerability management team and collaborate with business and IT partners to ensure remediation and mitigation actions are implemented in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track the risk exposure of Siemens Gamesa related with the Vulnerabilities.
- Prioritizes the remediation actions based on the impact of vulnerabilities could have at Siemens Gamesa
- Drives to execution the defined remediation plans.
- Engages with IT and business partners to ensure Vulnerabilities are understood and remediation plans implemented.
- Prepares the Dashboards to track the evolution of each the agreed remediation plans.
- Prepares Vulnerability Management reports to the Siemens Gamesa IT Cybersecurity department and partners when required.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination of Siemens Gamesa IT and Siemens Gamesa IT contractors to achieve IT Cybersecurity Operations vulnerability management objectives
- Leads and implements Siemens Gamesa IT Cybersecurity Operations vulnerability management strategy plans based on sound IT Cybersecurity Operations Standards and vulnerability management processes.
- Ensures effective communication with Siemens Gamesa Cybersecurity teams to partner in the cybersecurity initiatives and provide the Vulnerability Management point of view.
- Provides technical detailed explanations either in the vulnerability or the remediation actions to IT or the business.
- Monitors within threat intelligence Team and sources applicable vulnerabilities to Siemens Gamesa to take necessary actions.
- Ensures the IT Cybersecurity Operations Vulnerability management capabilities: people, processes and technologies are operating effectively.
- Reports to the Cybersecurity IT Manager and ultimately to the Head of IT Cybersecurity
What you need to make a difference
- Vulnerability detection and management tools
- SIEM tools, Knowledge of MitreAtt&ck Framework
- Microsoft Windows and Linux Systems
- Antivirus - EDR tools
- Microsoft Azure and Security tools
- SANS trainings (Monitoring and detection, Penetration testing, Cyber defense Operations)
- Fluent in English (C1) and Spanish (C1)
In return of your commitment we offer you
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.