Commercial Sales Manager
13 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organisation.
How to contribute to our vision
Do you want to be part of an industry that is striving to protect our planet from further damage?
Are you one who looks for solutions and regards a problem as an opportunity?
Are you a person who believes in getting thing done the way right way in first attempt?
If so we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for an energetic and adaptable Commercial Sales Manager to join our Offshore Sales team.
As Commercial Sales Manager (Offshore), you would be the commercial project lead and counterpart to the account manager in the sales phase for some of the biggest, most complex renewable energy projects in the world. You will contribute to strong competitive solutions to make the difference for our customers and their business cases.
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Works closely with our customers right from the first customer interaction until contract signature and hand over to our project execution team including compelling offers.
- Leads the commercial/legal negotiations and all business case related items, work with the Sales Director/Sales Project Manager to develop and drive the sales/negotiation strategies
- Elaborates commercial and financial documents for the sales and bidding process
- Manages the internal sales process by preparing approval documentation and ensures sufficient mandate on legal, commercial, and financial risks
- Leads commercial evaluation of risks and opportunities facing your projects in alignment with experts and stakeholders
- Represents project within approval meetings towards Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy senior management
- Manages the project cost calculation in alignment with the Cost Manager and Commercial Project Manager until signed at order entry level
- Prepares project specific sales forecasts and budgets
- Participates in knowledge sharing on an ongoing basis by implementation, identification and registration of lessons learned
What you need to make a difference
A passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Profound knowledge on calculation methods, finance models, project financing and strong awareness on commercial & financial topics (bonds, escalation, currency, indemnities, liabilities, etc.) and in legal aspects, contract management and contract negotiation
- Ability to understand customer commercial requirements and bid evaluation methods
- Willingness to travel and work in a global environment
- International project experience, preferably in the (wind) energy or construction industry
- Understanding and experience of working within a large, complex and ideally multi-national organization; will be preferable
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and within a geographically diverse team and high degree of accountability and commitment
- Background in Business Administration, Finance, Legal or comparable education with professional experience
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organisation. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Adam Zouhar on
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.