Team Lead OF EXE EQ OM SCM
30+ days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Ensures efficient Project Management (PM) coordination and administration, and ensures adherence to defined and agreed process and commercial standards and guidelines.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: We believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees' stories
in our brochure.
For our Equipment Supply Chain Management (Order, Logistic, Planning and Supply) team within the Tools and Equipment Management department, we are looking for a Team Lead. The team is responsible for balancing demand and supply of tools, lifting and transport equipment for our Off-Shore factories and installation projects worldwide. You will be working at our office in Vejle, Denmark. You will be in close cooperation with customers (factories and sites) based worldwide.
How to contribute to our vision
As a Team Lead you will be responsible for a team balancing supply and demand for the projects installation plans and the factories’ production plans for Tools, Lifting and Transportation equipment ensuring high utilization of the equipment and at the same time minimizing transportation costs.
More specifically, your main responsibilities will cover:
- Develop a team by setting the direction both in targets, processes and behavior
- Support diversity in all aspects contributing to the mindset, philosophy, and targets of Siemens Gamesa.
- Improve and optimize all processes related to the logistical setup optimizing supply and demand of tools, lifting and transport equipment
- Monitor the supply and demand plans ensuring delivery performance throughout the value chain
- Ensure that all functions are performed within regulatory guidelines and company procedures
- Continuously improve our administrative processes in relation to financial aspects and internal customer satisfaction
- Support the entire Equipment Management department from development and implementation of new equipment to out-phasing of obsolete equipment
What you need to make a difference
Beside a passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change, we are also looking for:
- You have leadership skills and ambitions
- You have a degree in Supply Chain Management and Logistics and/or experience with these fields, combined with a technical affinity and a strong logistical understanding.
- As a person you are outgoing and proactive, have an analytical mindset, and you possess strong organizational, coordination and communication skills.
- In addition, you are a dedicated team player capable of creating and keeping an overview of complex tasks.
- You are open-minded, outspoken, approachable, and you respect others
- You are fluent in English both orally and in writing, and you possess skills in Microsoft Office and knowledge of SAP.
In return for your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the primary recruiter, Annamaria Skultety
email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.