(Senior) Quality and EHS Heavy Lift specialist
1 day ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
You will be working in the lifting department in offshore construction. You will join a global diverse team of engineers and technicians situated in various places around the world all working together towards a common goal to support projects with lifting solutions for the offshore market.
How to contribute to our vision...
- Developing, proposes and implements QEHS processes and/or methods.
- Plans and accomplishes roll out of QEHS programs or projects, and monitors respective milestone in related organization.
- Analyses and monitors adherence to QEHS standards in assigned organizations, and prepares regular QEHS reporting.
- Analyzes and reports on changes in relevant QEHS laws and regulations, and recommend changes for internal standards.
- Contributes to internal and external QEHS audits.
- Prepares regular external QEHS reporting for official authorities, or for internal stakeholder.
- Maintains operational contact to external authorities.
- Trains employees and management.
- Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards in regional or local law.
What you need to make a difference...
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in QEHS
- Solid knowledge of Lifting standards
- Experience in the offshore and or onshore Wind industry
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Ability to plan and manage workload effectively
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Peter Wolf via e-mail at
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.