9 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees' stories
in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
As Project Controller, you are the Financial Business Partner to Commercial Project Managers and Technical Project Managers. You will be part of different international project teams and will interface with colleagues in Accounting and Business Controlling.
As Project Controller you are responsible for controlling, planning, and reporting on assigned construction contracts in specific Offshore countries. The tasks per project are related to e.g.:
- Analyse actual costs and costs to complete the project; explain deviations in the project by using references to specific cost drivers.
- Manage the Data input from different stakeholders and transpose these into SAP projects
- Organize review meetings with project stakeholders
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts in SAP and SAP BIP (Business Intelligence Program)
- Prepare Monthly project reports for financial and controlling topics
- Contribute to ad hoc analysis and clarifications requested by Commercial project Managers or other project team members
- Support with special financial topics related to Procurement, Tax, Export control, Internal Control System
As Project Controller you will also be part of a Global Project controlling team and, in this context, you will contribute to improvement projects in form of optimization projects, process descriptions, and/or system development.
While you enjoy understanding the Offshore project’s execution from end to end, you define and structure your development plan and follow up on learnings and training on the job.
What you need to make a difference
Besides a passion for renewable energy and a sense of the importance of leading change, we are looking for you to be a team player, resilient, responsible, structured, and with a focus on effective communication.
- interact with different stakeholders internally and externally.
- are happy to work in a dynamic organization
- are motivated by providing quality results within the deadlines
- take ownership of project financial matters and want to drive improvement initiatives.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- You are a Bachelor’s or Master’s graduate in one of the disciplines of Economics: International Business, Controlling, Accounting, Auditing, Finance & IT, or similar.
- You gained 1- 5 years of experience in Accounting or Controlling from a medium/ large international organization, or you have experience from an Audit company.
- You have general knowledge about Transfer price, VAT, and Taxes and Commercial Contracts
- You thrive in working with systems and learning IT automation and big data handling with Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Power apps, Alteryx, etc. If you are an expert in SAP4HANA and Analysis for Office it is even better.
- You enjoy having English as your work-related language
Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have high professional l competency, and you have the desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills, and you can manage to act in diverse cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return for your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as the home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable), and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts, and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, and reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Adam Zouhar at
email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.