Productivity Improvement Manager
19 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: We believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees' stories
in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
As our new Productivity Improvement Manager you are responsible to maximize productivity for project execution on short- and long-term and to ensure our cost-out activities are on track with regards to target achievement
To your daily tasks belong:
- Drive project cost transparency on our reference project, including the creation and review of cost breakdowns, generic hour models, basic key assumptions, procurement assumptions, etc.
- Identify cost out measures by challenging current and planned processes, and follow up on the measure's implementation
- Conduct workshops, drive the collection of cost-out activities as well as the idea generation towards realization of cost reduction
- Manage various bigger cross-functional cost out & improvement measures and explain the development to the management
- Drive communication and learnings of cost-out program
What yo need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You have more than 3 years of experience within Engineering, Product, or Project management
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or Project management
- You have great Project Management skills (planning, coordination, facilitation, alignments, budgeting, stakeholder management)
- You have experience with Productivity programs and understand the process of reporting productivity
- You are confident in moderating workshops and presenting to a larger audience
- You have excellent analytical skills and possess of thorough problem-solving techniques
- You have a basic knowledge of the wind turbine technology and the construction processes
- You are a team player with the ability to work across countries and with different nationalities
- You have a basic commercial understanding of business cases and business acumen
- You possess excellent time management skills and advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- You work easily with different team members, both on the operational and strategic level and bridge the communication between all levels
- You are an expert user of the Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel
- You speak and write English on an advanced level
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the primary recruiter Nadine Borges through email:
Please mention the Job ID (R-30542) in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.