OT Security Engineer
21 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. Read more about your future team and employees' stories
in our brochure.
How to contribute to our vision
For our Business Unit Offshore, we are looking for a cybersecurity professional, with previous practical experience within the Operational Technology domain, to support the growing base of cyber security tasks in the sales and project engineering phase of offshore power plants. As a prudent supplier of critical infrastructure, the SGRE cybersecurity strategy must satisfy both internal business requirements as well as enable our customers in their efforts to achieve compliance towards relevant standards and legislative requirements in the market. The position we are hiring from is situated in Vejle, DK.
In this role you will support with the definition and implementation of the cybersecurity requirements as defined by todays and tomorrow’s industry standards, country standards as well as requirements driven by our customers ambition level. This includes both a coordinating role for activities related to supporting our sales functions and meeting our customers as well as working on specific cyber security implementations on execution projects.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for you, who wants to make real what matters and who wants to change the world to renewable energy.
The ideal candidate holds an academic degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification and you have 3-5 years of working experience within the OT domain. In this role, more specifically you will:
- Participate in the qualification of customer and contractual requirements to ensure they are passed to relevant technology providers and Services
- Provide written clarification and deviations to contract materials
- Create and maintain relevant acquisition material, e.g. presentations and technical specifications in collaboration with our technology and service providers
- Track the implementation of the defined cybersecurity requirements in the respective products and projects, e.g. verify security requirements engineering, secure architecture and design, monitor implementation activities, secure coding or security testing activities
- Conduct internal technical risk assessments, gap analysis and comparators within the OT security domains when required to demonstrate structured approach to manage OT security risks in project.
Furthermore, you are:
- Good at writing technical specifications in an unambiguous and concise language Ideally you have practical experience with the governance and technical aspects of IEC62443, NERC-CIP or ISO 27001 standards and regulations in relation to the OT domain.
- Familiar with software design principles and software architecture.
- As a person, well structured and proactive in your work and approach to assignments and
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Capable of cooperating and connecting with many colleagues and stakeholders across the company, as well as outside of the company, to work on different projects and to align on multiple OT cybersecurity related topics.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken
Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have a high professional competency and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Adam Zouhar on
email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.