It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Position Overview: We are seeking an exceptional candidate for the position of Internal Program Manager to join our Process and Digital team within Offshore Execution organization. We are looking for an experienced program manager with a unique combination of strategic thinking, attention to details, and the ability to challenge the status quo, with a strong track record in driving business transformation within large and dynamic organizations.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who can play a crucial role in scoping and driving new improvement program supporting business transformation within our Offshore Project Execution organization. You will be a part of Process and Digital team, where our focus is on implementation of standardized and effective processes, fostering operational excellence, and driving digital transformation.
- Overall Responsibility for Program Success: You will be overall accountable for the success of the business improvement program within the organization. This includes ensuring that the program initiatives have a measurable impact on the organization's performance and objectives.
- Program Strategy Development: You will be responsible for crafting strategic vision and objectives that support the business transformation.
- Roadmap Creation and Maintenance: You will oversee designing short and mid-term roadmaps that outline how the defined strategy will be implemented.
- Roadmap Implementation: You will drive implementation of the roadmaps, maintaining focus on the most critical and value adding topics and driving continuous progress.
- Collaboration: You will work closely with project teams, enabling them to identify and address opportunities and pain points to achieve the defined program objectives.
- Communication: You will be responsible for delivering clear and compelling communication for diverse audience, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are informed about the program’s progress and outcomes.
What you need to make a difference
Besides a passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change, we are also looking for self-driven, responsible, and structured individual with strong interpersonal skills.
You are motivated by providing results that are creating positive impact on business. You can see the
big picture and develop a clear strategic vision for business transformation. You know how to align your programs with the overarching goals of the organization, and you understand how various initiatives contribute to the intended transformation.
As an ideal candidate, you possess:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in program management and business transformation.
- Proven track record in successfully driving business transformation in large enterprise organizations.
- Strong project management skills are a must. You are proficient in defining project scopes, creating timelines, managing resources, and mitigating risks.
- Change management experience including the ability to anticipate challenges, develop effective communication plans, and guide team through transitions.
- You are comfortable working with data and using it to drive decision making.
- You excel at leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams. Effective communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills are required in this role.
- You possess creative problem-solving skills and are willing to explore new approaches.
It is a big advantage if you have experience from wind energy sector, if you thrive in a multi-cultural environment and are familiar with working in large organizations. It is therefore important that you have excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In return for your commitment, we offer you
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsidized lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Nevena Stevanovic via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send an email to the recruiter Veronica Cuhra Burns via email email@example.com
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.