It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology.
Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
The mission of this position is to ensure Global Quality Control plans and inspection records matching our stakeholder requirements. You are currently working as a Quality professional or Quality technician and have 3-5 years of experience in Quality.
Some of your key tasks will include but are not be limited to:
- Manages Quality-related activities with involved internal and external parties.
- Responsible for Control plans and Control instructions within your area of responsibility.
- Expertise in Composite products
- Acts as an escalation point of contact for quality issues.
- Provide technical expertise to SGRE Plant Quality teams.
- Implementation of Global Quality standards.
- Prepares Quality-related analyses, concepts, methods and tools.
- Advice business accountable management in specific Quality-related issues.
- Developing and implementing quality related standards, guidelines and programs.
- Drives and coaches Quality related topics globally within area of responsibility.
- Contributes to product safety activities.
- Ensures the quality reporting.
- Contributes to budget planning processes.
- Ensures qualification and competences.
What you need to make a difference
- You have significant experience of working in a similar role, ideally within a large-scale manufacturing / engineering / automotive environment
- You have a strong quality mindset and the ability to inspire your colleagues and other stakeholders for a culture of continuous improvement
- You are structured, facts-driven, and able to work under pressure and manage several operational and conceptual activities at the same time
- An Engineering degree is preferred
- Traveling is expected
- You are fluent in English - both spoken and written
In return of your commitment, we offer you to…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Portugal and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs.
In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.