It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Manages the delivery of accurate, compliant and high-quality country payroll and administrative management also working with other payroll stakeholders/vendors;
Job description and your responsibilities
* Completes company specific payroll configurations and analyses for specific business cases. * Coordinates processing of payroll: manage internal and external controls; comply with Portuguese lagal procedures related with HR; . * Prepares and distributes various payroll reports for internal clients. * Reconciles payroll accounts. * Responds to inquiries from or employees related to payroll and administration. * Processes garnishment orders, withholding orders or levels including facilitating payments to agencies. * Benefits management;
*Ensures internal global and local procedures; *Develop and implement technical inputs for new tools/projects to come; *Guarantees local and global reports with various stakeholders.
- Experienced in payroll operations, time & administrative management on a country level (5 years);
- Fluent English;
- High level knowledge of Portuguese labor law.
- Graduate-master degree in financial area or human resources management.
- Good communication skills oriented towards objectivity and assertiveness;
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.