12 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Position overview - Ensures the knowledge of the maintenance team on how the various equipment works in order to optimize the planning of interventions and the quality of preventive maintenance. Responsible for implementing TPM and lean manufacturing concepts
How to contribute to our vision
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, and ensures achievement of agreed performance standards
- Definition of maintenance procedures
- Oversees and monitors maintenance procedures
- Plans resources and routine maintenance project
- Responsible for maintenance planning
- Responsible for monitoring maintenance plans; Training to maintenance teams and operational teams
- Oversees operational processes, and leads employees in the team assigned
- Implements TPM and suggests improvements
What you need to make a difference
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of previous experience in maintenance/ Industry or similar position
- Security and Environment are a priority and is results oriented
- Good planning capacity, organized and disciplined
- Strong knowledge of TPM and Lean Manufacturing
- Ability to work successfully with a team daily in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Knowledge /experience with SAP (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of English ( B1 - C2).
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Portugal and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.