Commercial Project Manager
12 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated candidate for a Commercial Project Manager opening on our team.
How to contribute to our vision
In this role you will contribute to the development of global standards and guidelines for purchase and sales transactions, including external lease contracts and contracts with service providers and/or leads external transaction projects including rent of premises.
- Coordinates and controls various transaction activities on global or regional scope
- Initiates and fosters business relationships with investors, developers, consultants, and landlords
- Supports others with market data on real estate facilities and location assessments
- Develop and assess investment strategy for real estate portfolio in the Unites States
- This is a commercial role which will include developing business cases, partnering with finance and other stakeholders, negotiating with financial institutions such as developers, banks, and investment funds
- Commercial assessment of contracts for buildings (commercial contract management)
- Develop of real estate budgets
- Financial controlling of real estate projects
- Interface with multiple internal departments (i.e. sales, strategy, real estate) within Siemens Gamesa and external entities (i.e. government institutions and port authorities)
- Travel around 20%
What you need to make a difference
- 5+ years of experience within commercial real estate business
- Successfully completed commercial or technical studies, ideally in the field of business administration
- Alternatively completed apprenticeship and several years of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of controlling and project management as well as in the commercial handling of projects and knowledge of the relevant commercial systems
- Experience in negotiating with companies and subcontractors
- Confident handling of SAP, MS-Office
- Negotiation skills, assertiveness and sense of responsibility
- Qualified applicants may be allowed remote working opportunities, based on business needs
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come.. A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy. Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality. Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Attractive remuneration package. Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more..
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.