Senior Legal Counsel (f/m/x)
21 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- You are responsible for the independent legal assessment, formation and negotiation of international plant engineering and construction contracts; furthermore, you are the contact person for other general legal questions from the operational business
- You take on the self-dependent legal advice in interdisciplinary teams for the Offshore Department at the Hamburg, Warsaw or Taipei location
- You are interested in the commercial and technical requirements and business objectives of the wind power business, anticipating legal risks and opportunities and developing creative and sustainable solutions, teaming up and cooperating with internal business partners, subcontractors and customers
- You use your ideas and experience for conceptional improvement of processes and standards and you independently implement them
- You impart your knowledge and shape internal specialist and professional trainings on important legal questions, developments and court decisions
- You work together with colleagues of the Legal & Compliance Organization worldwide, coordinate external legal counsels and support the development and implementation of lean business processes and innovations
What you need to make a difference
A strong passion for the renewable energy sector and a sense for the importance of leading the change. What you should bring to the table:
- You have successfully completed your law degree with excellent academic credentials
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in an international law firm or an internationally operating company – ideally within the field of engineering and construction – and you have proven your exceptional understanding for commercial context
- You are not afraid to take on responsibility and you stand out for your commitment and dedication, as well as your independent and result-orientated working attitude
- Your convincing poise and outstanding intercultural competency, ideally encouraged by academic studies or work experience abroad, distinguish you from others
- You got full professional proficiency in the English language; additional foreign language skills, e.g. German or Danish would be beneficial
- You have the ability to and interest in frequent international travelling on company business
In return of your commitment we offer you the following:
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share the great passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Last but not least, an attractive remuneration package (fixed & variable)
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.