Quality Manager in Projects
13 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Establishes the defined quality management system tailored/aligned to the project-specific requirements to ensure the quality in process and product quality in service/solution project to achieve customer satisfaction and business success. Acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on failure prevention. Advocates to a higher quality aspiration.
* Leads and/or coordinates the entire project quality team (internal/ external) of the assigned organization unit(s). * Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Manufacturing and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals. * Develops, controls and ensures the implementation and improvement of a project-specific QM system documented in the project quality plan. * Advices and/or conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, NC management, root cause analyze, etc.). * Ensures the implementation and improvement of an project quality reporting as integrated part of project reporting. * Contributes to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered starting with sales phase. * Initiates trainings for project employees with regards to quality (e.g. methods and processes). * Develops, controls and ensures the implementation of a quality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such as review / test / validation / ...) for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are currently looking for a Project Quality Manger for our Quality Management & Health & Safety Environment department.
As a Quality manager you will establish the defined quality management system tailored/aligned to the project-specific requirements to ensure the quality in process and product quality in service/solution project to achieve customer satisfaction and business success. You will acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on failure prevention. Advocate to a higher quality aspiration.
Some of the key areas we want you to be involved in include:
- You will represent the function of Quality in the Project's core team integrating the flow of information between the project and the quality functions of the different departments, ensuring that they are informed, aligned with Project's quality targets and the information provided to customer is consistent among all phases
- You will coordinate and oversee the definition, implementation and monitoring of the quality specifications to be applied in each project in accordance with SGRE's quality policies, the contract and the Project Manager, in order to ensure compliance with quality standards for the project achieving customer satisfaction
- You will develop, control, and ensure the implementation and improvement of a project-specific QM system documented in the project quality plan
- You will give advice and/or conduct quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, NC management, root cause analyse, etc.)
- You will ensure the implementation of project quality reporting as an integrated part of project reporting
- You will identify risks and opportunities in the project associated with quality, ensuring that timely action plans are carried out to mitigate risks and materialize opportunities. Deploy the lessons learned from projects, developing a proactive approach to prevent and mitigate risks in advance
- Monitor the quality of all the components and services to be provided according to the contract signed with customer, ensuring that the necessary quality inspections are carried out during the execution of the project to guarantee that final quality of the product is according to specifications
- You will ensure cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Construction to achieve quality business goals
- You contribute to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered through each project phase
- You will initiate trainings for project employees with regards to quality (e.g. methods and processes)
- Prepare project related quality activities (e. g. P-FAI, audits, inspections)
What you need to make a difference
A passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You to have a Quality Management experience, within a project environment would be highly adventitious for this position
- Working experience in Renewable Energy field is preferred
- You to be a team player and enjoy working in project teams in multicultural environments and comfortable navigating complex cross-functional diverse organizations, showing empathy, assertiveness, and respect as relevant skills to succeed
- You need to be Structured, organized and have a preventive mindset, addressing risks proactively before they materialize
- An excellent knowledge of Quality Methodologies to drive Improvements would be beneficial
- Good leadership and communication skills is an added advantage
- You need to be flexible to travel occasionally but not on a regular basis
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organisation
- Competitive Pension Scheme
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organisation.
Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face. We believe diversity creates more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.