It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Completes operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
- Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
- Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
- Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
- Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
- Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
- Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
- Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
- Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
- Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
- Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
- Fluent in English
- License of crane operator is required
- Experience in using SAP is a plus
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.