18 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Supports manufacturability and ramp-up of products, and performs technical measures to complete respective projects, in cooperation with Industrial Engineers.
- Completes manufacturing equipment related installations and ramp-ups.
- Gathers, records and analyzes production information.
- Performs repair and retest for product and/or manufacturing facilities.
- Oversees use of machine control systems and their use in manufacturing equipment.
- Completes estimates of requirements arising from process changes.
- Resolves manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
- May develop and verify manuscripts for use with machine control systems to support manufacturing requirements.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.