It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet. We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world.
We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
We are looking for a Customer Manager for our NE&ME (Northern Europe and Middle East) Onshore Region Service business unit, to be based in Sweden. You will be a part of the NE&ME Service Onshore Operational team. As a critical member of the NE&ME Service Onshore Operational team, you will be responsible for developing and fostering deep customer relationships and contractual management of Onshore Wind Service Maintenance contracts across of a range of owners, investors, and assets managers.
As the key point of contact at an ‘account level’ for our customers you must be experienced in agile problem solving and delivery and comfortable / familiar with complex large-scale service & maintenance contractual agreements.
During an exciting growth and development period for Siemens Gamesa you will be working in a varied and challenging environment. As such, you will need to be able to influence and leverage internal networks to ensure as an organization we remain focused on delivering value to customers across their assets and delivering profitable contractual performance for Siemens Gamesa shareholders.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for a customer manager with impeccable emotional intelligence that knows how to read the room and create close bonds with our customers. To you use and optimize your advanced interpersonal skills to the max, we want you to be responsible for the following tasks:
- Own the customer relationships; develop broad and deep connections within the customer organizations.
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer business model / strategy to enable development of customer specific Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) NE&ME Onshore operational strategy that maximizes opportunity and sustainable growth throughout the contract lifetime, i.e., be a customer loyalty champion!
- Constantly seek to create value for our customers whilst remaining focused on increased revenue and profitable growth for SGRE
- Establish customer relationships that are aligned and supportive of internal Service Operational standard business practices, where everybody involved goes #homesafe and executes high quality services on time & to cost
- Take ownership of contractual customer meetings, facilitating, influencing, and holding action owners to account, including all internal functions, for timely delivery where the contract requires it
- Support the Service Operations Managers and Commercial Project Managers in the effective management of risk and opportunities throughout the lifecycle of the contracts
- Create space for continuous dialogue with your customers, ensuring their requirements are constantly interpreted, evaluated, and executed against agreed contractual obligations
- Provide clear governance when contractual dispute arises to find pragmatic resolution that protects the long-term customer relationship whilst minimizing exposure for SGRE
- Execute contract and claims management dispute resolution proceedings
- In partnership with the Operational, Commercial and Sales Managers, ensure that all revenue and new business opportunities are maximized and accurately recorded across the range of recognized SGRE ‘Business Lines’
- Support driving SGRE’s aftermarket Business Lines where customers have chosen not to utilize SGRE’s core service & maintenance offering
- Support bringing new contracts into operations through effective stakeholder engagement to achieve operational readiness
- Provide oversight of contracts through reporting to the NE&ME Onshore Operational Leadership team, including advising on areas requiring escalation or decision for resolution
What you need to make a difference
- A passion for building people relationships, a real desire to seek out and drive improvements that will delight the customer and generate good business for SGRE. We can’t stress enough how important it is for you to have a great sense of emotional intelligence. We are not just looking for a leader. We are looking for a people person that loves to interact with both colleagues and customers on a personal level.
- Experience of managing and developing Customer relationships. You bring a certain level of practical experience to the table.
- You are no stranger and well experienced in the details that make up complex business-to business operational contracts.
- Previous experience dealing with commercial and operational activities ideally within a Service environment within the Wind or wider Energy Sector. We are not disqualifying anyone, but ideally this is not your first job in both the Service Environment or the Energy Sector.
- Ideally, we would like you to have a bachelor’s degree in either Engineering, Business Management, or law. But we gladly welcome applicants with a different education or that earned their qualifications through an alternative manner.
- Wind Turbine product technical knowledge would be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel. We want you to develop a close bond with our customers and would love to see you became a familiar face for SGRE for the Customers allocated.
- A fluency in both English and Swedish with a secondary desire for competency in Norwegian and Danish.
- A deep passion for renewable energy and the transition to a renewable future whilst recognizing that the transition is happening in and around standard commercially driven ecosystems
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
To become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiter an email via
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation. Please apply in English via the apply button.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.