Head of Proposal Management - APAC
- Part of the sales leadership team in APAC, direct report to the Head of Sales of the region
- Functionally leads a diverse and multicultural proposal management team across APAC. Target setting and evaluation responsibility.
- Responsible for overall technical negotiations in the projects in APAC, including ensuring technical compliance, right definition of scope of work in according with customer requirements or SGRE available product portfolio
- Joins product development initiatives, providing important technical feedbacks on feasibility, technical compliances and trends.
- Acts as the central contact partner for multiple stakeholders beyond sales on technical area (project management, Procurement, Finance and cost office, HSE, Engineering etc)
- Review cost items in alignment with cost office, to ensure scope of work is matched and rightly considered
- Ensure trainings are implemented within own team and people development initiatives.
- Join discussions on long term planning and forecast of projects - specifically addressing technical aspects.
- Responsible for successful accomplishment of internal approval processes (SBA) and technical approvals - driving preparation sessions and risk workshops