15 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Realizes the functional concept of solutions in a project by technical detailed solutions.
- Configure wind farm SCADA systems including the UI software, regulation tool, external data interface and other sub-systems in accordance with the specific design
- Complete the Factory Acceptance Test and Site Acceptance of SCADA systems.
- Commission SCADA systems either onsite or remotely.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose during the configuration, test and commissioning period.
- Collaborate with project managers, specialized engineers to achieve the project handover.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to enhance system performance, reliability, and efficiency.
- Knowledge sharing across the SCADA organization.
- Responsible for training, coaching SCADA engineer in the team.
As a person, you are an action-oriented team player, well-structured and able to create and maintain an overview of complex tasks. At the same time, you are good at networking, has a positive mindset, and you possess excellent communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer, Automation, Electrical or equivalent. At least 3 years of experience in SCADA configuration, installation and commissioning Good IT knowledge about Windows Server OS, hardware server, VMWare virtualization, MS SQL Server Strong knowledge of SCADA infrastructure, software and hardware components, including standard industrial communication protocols (OPC, Modbus, IEC104) Basic understanding about computer network Experience with Siemens PLC programming would be a plus Preferably you have gained experience from wind energy industry Ability to travel to wind farms abroad
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Team work spirit, collaboration with local and international teams.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Result and quality oriented
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.