Seoul, South Korea
7 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Designs and/or coordinates the implementation of internal EHS guidelines and processes within assigned organization.
1. Defines and implements superior and cross functional EHS standards, principles and guidelines. Being local compliance officer for Country level.
2. Govern HSE performance based on organizational/ country/ local industrial/ contractual/ customer’s requirements, regulations.
3. Being an example to lead HSE behaviors in Onshore/ Offshore business including contractors.
4. Ensure availability of HSE related documentation for auditing/ Inspection purpose.
5. Focus on HSE technology, provide professional HSE advise/ support for business contract HSE documentation review and operation management.
6. Define/review Risk assessment for business/operations, especially for non-routine/ retrofits activities.
7. Work together with operation team, draft specific preventive measures for high-risk activities and support Operation & HSE Country officer for business requests.
8. Lead the occupational health management including job occupational risk analysis, occupational health check-up and monitoring, etc.
9. Coordinate and monitor the electrical safety program include control of hazard energy, LOTO management and implementation.
10. Lead the chemical/substance safety including importing legal compliance, storage, transportation, using and waste handling etc.
11. Lead the working at height safety including rescue, rope access, etc.
12. Provide regular and ad-hoc site inspections to verify that Safe System of Work and Setting to Work process are properly implemented at workplace.
13. Recognize positive EQS behaviors and action that had been implemented or planned at service site.
14. Stop work whenever find unsafe condition or unsafe act that harm HSE of workers.
15. Facilitate and support #HomeSafe and customer initiative, i.e. ZeroHarm, forums / workshops and develop a continual cultural improvement programe.
16. Proposes function or unit related budgets, and decides on targets, budget and resource allocation, within given limits.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.