It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
In Quality Process Design and Implementation (QPDI) we define and implement state of the art Quality management processes to ensure right Quality throughout the value chain. We continuously improve QM regulations and support SGRE by driving harmonization, digitalization and automation of QM core software tools.
In our department you collaborate closely with other Quality functions to further develop our methods and tools. We improve QM global processes based on customer input and risk and opportunity. QPDI Core Requirements drives the Quality Mindset in SGRE.
Some of your key tasks will include but are not be limited to:
- Manage QM Global Processes through gathering inputs from the EQS organization.
- Manage QM Core Software tools relating to core QM processes.
- Continuously improve SGRE QM regulations and support by driving harmonization, digitalization and automatization of QM core software tools.
- Collaborates closely with other Quality functions to further develop methods and tools.
- Ensures implementation of quality related business regulations.
- Contributes to budget planning processes.
What you need to make a difference
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- You have experience in Project Management, preferably in IT business projects.
- You have a strong quality mindset and the ability to inspire your colleagues and other stakeholders for a culture of continuous improvement.
- You have great networking skills and you can create and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- You are comfortable and enjoy working in an international environment.
- An Engineering degree is preferred.
- Basic understanding of ISO 9001 would be a plus.
- You are fluent in English - both spoken and written.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.