IT Application Operations Owner data provisioning tools
13 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Performs IT operations orchestration of data provisioning tools like WebMethods, BPM to ensure that given IT Operations of data provisioning application landscapes fulfill business demands.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Coordinate IT Operations of WebMethods and associated applications across Operations Portfolio.
- Accountable for Service Agreements with Suppliers within his/her Operations Portfolio fulfill service requirements and service levels agreed with business.
- Contributes to planning, designing and implementing of the operational and maintenance environment for in-house IT application or infrastructure landscapes.
- Advice accountable management of the unit, in all IT operation and maintenance related issues.
- Review and monitor the performance of the Service Providers based on the KPIs / SLA defined in IT Service Operations
- Facilitate partnership collaboration with IT Service Providers as One-IT Operations
- Clarifies cases as a first escalation point
- Facilitate Status and Management reporting towards stakeholders (i.e. IT Portfolio Manager)
- Implement programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety in IT Operations.
- Govern and facilitate application controls are in place and periodical reviewed. This includes also spot checks, controls are lived and are documented.
- Facilitate IT internal reviews and quality checks of control documentation before forwarded to external or internal auditors.
- Govern Handover documentation from Project to Operations, including necessary controls implemented
- Communicates with vendors and service providers on an accountable level to solve principle local IT problems or cooperates with central IT in that respect.
- Drives principle IT Operations on-site or at the region.
- Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT operations and maintenance.
- Budget responsible for the IT Service Operations (including supporting IT Services) for planning, forecasting and monitoring of cost distribution (e.g. internal/ external, license and support costs) providing commercial transparency.
- Review license usage to ensure license compliance. Forecast license usage in collaboration with IT Portfolio Manager
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- IT bachelor or technical background
- Experience of at least 5 years in a similar position
- Language skills: Proficient in English
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.