It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Ensures and improves the supplier quality in the assigned area of dedicated business. Implements SQM requirements regarding preventive actions, technical specifications and qualification of suppliers. Acts as SQA contact in cross-functional teams.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Applies preventive quality methods aimed at risk minimization. Designs, maintains and improves specific Quality requirements, specifications and concepts based on supplier categorization.
- Qualifies and approves suppliers, in cooperation with purchasing and Technology.
- Coordinates product/process qualifications and approvals based on specific requirements/specification (Ready to order). Collaborates in the creation of technical specifications.
- Creates and negotiates Quality Assurance agreements, and monitors implementation in supplier processes.
- Plans and executes Supplier Audits including follow-up of audit measures.
- Drives supplier performance and continuous improvement and collaborates in supplier development programs.
- Implements complaints managements to detect and analyze non-conformances and communicates with supplier. Supports sustainable problem solving.
- Supports standardized supplier qualification process according corporate guidelines (Ready for business).
- Drive the qualification and re-qualification of new and current suppliers, in accordance with Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy internal procedures.
- Primarily responsible for performing supplier Product and Process qualification through PPAP (APQP4Wind) approach
- Ensure that the product and process quality of suppliers is compliant with Siemens Gamesa Renewables’ requirements.
- Investigate, analyze and correct quality discrepancies in relation to products and quality at supplier, including Non-Conformances handling (NCR) and 8D and similar problem solving methods.
- Initiate and implement strategies to enable the development of suppliers, improving their competences and overall quality performance
- Participate in interdisciplinary and cross-functional workgroups as Supplier Quality Assurnace representative. (E.g. Commodity team meetings, Product Development reviews, Factory Quality reviews, Project/Service forums)
- Support the cross-regional alignment by regularly sharing lessons learned across the different regional teams
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering is preferred) or an equivalent professional background, combined with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience within supplier quality from an international company.
- You have previous quality related experience with Electrical industrial components: generators, motors, segmented stators.
- You hold a Technical background and have good knowledge of the segment or generator/motor manufacturing processes (punching and stacking lamination, welding and brazing, coil insulation and winding, impregnation and electromechanical tests) and understand drawings, specifications, routine test EN/ISO standards, including welding and NDT standards.
- Raw materials, silicon steel, EN 10106: 2007 Cold rolled non-oriented electrical steel sheet
- Welding qualification WPQR, WPS, NDT inspection and standards ISO 14555, ISO 15609-1, ISO15607
- Insulation standard IEC 60085, IEC 60243, IEC 60664-1
- Routine tests: winding and insulation resistance, lightning impulse, high voltage, partial discharge.
Product and Process auditing experience is necessary. Candidates with sound PPAP knowledge will be preferred, including Measuring System Analysis and FMEA.
Auditing experience with ISO 9001 or similar is preferable, and candidates with a Lead Auditor examination will be preferred.
Furthermore, certification in Six Sigma, Lean and VDA 6.3 is an advantage
You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are capable of interfacing with numerous parties at all levels in a multicultural environment.
You possess excellent English (both orally and written) and IT skills, including SAP, MS office applications, etc.
ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018
Manufacturing process assessment
PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), APQP (=Advanced Product Quality Planning)
MSA (Measurement System Analysis)Use to work with international standards
SAP RBP & SRP
Office 365: excel,, power point, Power BI (advance), team center
Car driving license
Please note that you should expect approx.60% travel days per year.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office (Important: add or remove this sentence depending on the position, legal entity or responsibilities)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.