TECNICO DE H&S PLANTA
San Fernando de Henares, Spain
9 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization. .
How to contribute to our vision
Designs and/or coordinates the implementation of internal EHS guidelines and processes within the assigned organization.
- Develops, proposes, and implements EHS processes and/or methods.
- Plans and accomplishes roll out of EHS programs or projects ,and monitors respective milestones in the related organization.
- Analyses and monitors adherence to EHS standards in assigned organizations, and prepares regular EHS reporting.
- Analyzes and reports on changes in relevant EHS laws and regulations, and recommends changes for internal standards.
- Contributes to internal and external EHS audits, in support of accountable EHS officers.
- Prepares regular external EHS reporting for official authorities or internal stakeholders.
- Maintains operational contact with external authorities.
- Trains employees and management.
- Keeps abreast with all respective regulations and standards in regional or local law.
What you need to make a difference
Skilled implementer of HSE activities and an effective HSE supporter and communicator at the operational level for the project, organization and/or site(s) assigned. Reports to an HSE Team Leader, HSE Manager or HSE Head to whom support in their functions and responsibilities execution. Next, a non-exhaustive list of functions and responsibilities mainly oriented to ensure implementation of the HSE management system in the organization and/or site(s) assigned:
- Contribute individually to the achievement of functional or business targets by applying professional expertise.
- Contribute individually to the implementation of HSE guidelines and processes.
- Ensure that all employees, contractors and visitors observe safety rules where necessary.
- H&S support in all our operations outside the Madrid facilities: Other SGRE facilities, customer projects, supplier or subcontractors facilities,… Ensure that all employees, contractors and visitors observe safety rules and H&S regulations where necessary.
- Provide management and employees with competent HSE advice.
- Provide guidance to management on the promotion and implementation of the HSE objectives for continuous improvements.
- Provide advice to management on the implementation of HSE legislation and other HSE obligations.
- Ensure that environment impacts, and significant risks are identified and communicated.
- Ensure that appropriate measuring and monitoring of HSE issues is undertaken and reported.
- Provide advice to management on HSE compliance.
- Attend the regularly scheduled HSE committees´ meetings.
- Aid in the completion of risk assessments where required and ensure that they are regularly reviewed.
- Communicate established HSE reports on time.
- Ensure all accidents and near misses are managed in accordance with the company accident and reporting procedures.
- Ensure accident and incident statistics are compiled for reporting.
- Ensure relevant HSE records are kept, maintained and updated as and when necessary.
- Ensure procedures exist in order that all contractors and visitors entering works premises are made aware of any HSE rules and any other specific requirements.
- Ensure safety equipment is available and properly maintained and fire drills are undertaken at regular intervals with records maintained as to their effectiveness.
- Encourage the participation and involvement of all employees in HSE issues and ensure that all complaints and HSE breaches are dealt with promptly.
- Provide competent HSE advice to all management and employees where required.
- Act in specific assigned technical processes and operations, according to guidelines and procedures.
- Contributes individually to the achievement of functional or business targets by applying professional expertise.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Spain and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.