Phone Technical Support
11 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Phone Technical Support with focus on Offshore Windfarm support
Phone Technical Support
- Develop competence and key knowledge to be able to provide phone and onsite technical support
- Prioritize task
- To ensure a return to operation of the Wind Turbines or answer questions related with the Wind Turbines. Resolve basic mechanical, electrical and hydraulic issues. Technical upgrade solutions : development and execution. Managing technical request from several departments such as sales, warehouse, clients...
- Collaborate on standardized technical support processes
- Support for new products as well as documentation of processes and technical theory – OEM and OOEM.
- Advise on the identification of necessary preventive / corrective documentation, explain the execution of them and encourage the creation of new documentation together with preventive & OPS teams.
- Advise on the identification of existing spare parts and promote the creation of new spare parts, both for internal and external customers
- Answer customer related technical enquiries.
- Analyze data from multiple sources and consolidate to enable a clear technical overview/response.
- Understanding of turbine interface tools used locally within the turbine or remotely
- Understanding of several SW interface tools used to diagnostic faults & performances
- Explain technical issues to a wide variety of people in a clear manner and report the conclusions / responses in our support programs.
- Collaborate with different departments ( processes, engineering, O&M ) in the resolution of problems.
- Participate in technical knowledge share with other departments
- Technical input to case handling system the business uses where technical advice has been given or requested by someone.
- You will work in a flexible shift pattern to provide 7-day cover ( On call services on weekend -Limited scope ).
- Demonstrate at all times an active safety leadership role. Ensure correct reporting of incidents and accidents, near misses and unsafe acts and conditions.
- Electrical / Mechanical / Hydraulic knowledge. Will be valued positively to be an expert on converter diagnosis
- Expert knowledge of electrical/hydraulic diagrams, documentation and to be able to explain / communicate in a clear manner to site or to another departments in the company.
- To be flexible in order to understand and contribute on the department processes & procedures
- To work with a team and communicate with them
- Advance Technical School / Technical School
- Field Technician 3-5 years.
- To have been working with in support at last 2 years, based in fSiemens technology: G1, G2, D3.
- To have been working with in support 1-2 years, based in Offshore
- Will be valuated positively if they have been working in another’s technologies based in SGRE
- WF supervisor with troubleshooting capabilities or to have been in commissioning phases or construction. (Will be valuated positively)
- Technical system : MS Office (Office, Excel, Access y PowerPoint),Web Applications, Outlook. fSiemens/fGamesa programs : Mors, SFGU, Wind-ONE,WPS and so on…( working on either our legacy Siemens, legacy Gamesa or both legacy systems. )
- 12 hr/ 7 days support system
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.