It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
- It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters.
- Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: We believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
- We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
- Relocation will not be offered for this role.
- Conducts individual and group training courses related to wind turbine safety for employees and customers.
- Identifies customers needs.
- Maintains tracking and storage of required training session documentation and equipment.
- Evaluates the effectiveness and suggest enhancements to current training programs.
- Reviews feedback, and modifies/revises course materials as instructed.
- Completes or supports the development of new course materials.
- May provide technical support in case of complaints.
- Travel (approximately 50%) to wind farms to conduct training and competence evaluations. Travel may be required on short notice.
- Understanding of adult learning theory
- Understanding of instructional methodology
- Understanding of Instructional System Design, 6 laws of learning, Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels of evaluation, Bloom’s Taxonomy, methods for measuring training effectiveness and ROI
- Advanced presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Relocation may be offered for this role should it be necessary
- Possess legal US driver’s license and passport
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5 to 8 years of experience required
- Experience working in the Wind Energy or Power Generation industries
- OSHA training or exposure
- Safety Professional or Adult Education degree
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Pass a medical evaluation and able to ascend to heights of 250 feet or greater and work in confined spaces
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos:
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more,
To learn more about our benefits,
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.