Retrofits Project Manager (PM)
Orlando, FL, United States
30+ days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
- Retrofits Project Manager (PM) - North America is responsible for managing the execution Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy's Retrofit and Product quality containment project obligations in a structured project landscape.
- Ensures adherence to agreed PM guidelines and operation standards on behalf of the Resource Management team within North American Operations.
- Relocation may be offered for this position should it be necessary.
- Plan and execute retrofit projects in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Implements PM guidelines and processes, and direct respective functional organization as needed.
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support the project initiative in collaboration with business users and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans (schedule, budget, etc.) and associated documents.
- Monitor project performance to ensure the team stays on approved timeline and budget.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plan and schedules.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals and secure those resources through the respective functional departments as needed.
- Provide regular updates to team and management on work performed, schedule, budget, and overall status.
- Prepare and contribute to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients).
- Be self-motivated, able to think quickly, multi-task and address problems as they arise.
- Drive a high performance culture through strong leadership, and effective team management using varied resources across multiple geographical, departmental and organizational silos
- Represent Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy as needed in customer-facing project related discussions alongside the Site Operations Managers
Required Knowledge, Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Experience - 3+ years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office & products (Excel, Word, Outlook, Projects & Visio)
- Travel required: up to 25%
- Remote work is an option
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and 3+ years of experience
- Prior experience in engineering, warranty management, sales or wind industry experience
- Proven team player and collaborator with various levels of corporate structures
- Successful track record of operating commercially and executing projects effectively
- PMP Cert. preferred
- Ability to effectively present information internally and external
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos:
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more,
To learn more about our benefits,
click here .
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.