Orlando, FL, United States
14 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
In this role, you will be the single point of contact with the Customer for implementation of the Turbine Supply Agreement. With a project management support team, this person will oversee the entire project from starting point of Handover from Sales through the finish point of Handover to Service. Projects Contracts values in range of $50M to $200M. You will report to the Head of Project Management.
- Lead the project delivery according business commitments and PE@SGRE policy and Oversee the entire project through the phases of engineering, procurement, manufacturing, transportation, installation and commissioning
- Responsible for overall project profit and loss, quality, safety and Customer satisfaction
- Ensure the proper execution of all tasks with all relevant project internal or external stakeholders
- Steer all the functions and team members of the construction project.
- Ensure proper communication among the project team and lessons learned capturing
- Take responsibility over the project P&L
- Lead risk and opportunity management pushing the project team to accurately control them
- Be the main SGRE representative for the client regarding project execution results and contract management
- Assure optimal functions performance and maximum project profitability
- Responsible for overall success of the project
- Takes an active role in managing client relationship to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for delivery of complex technical projects
- Approve Handover from sales
- Lead the project kick-off and contract review
- Guide and support core project team
- Elaborate and update the Project Management Plan supported by all Project Team Members
- Act as interface with external project functions
- Develop, supported by CPM, accurate and updated project budget, forecast, reporting
- Analyze and communicate P&L results and deviations reported from CPM
- Control R&O and Learnings management of the project and coordinate project team in workshops
- Coordinate multi-functional teams for troubleshooting and risk mitigations plans
- Coordinate and lead all the project follow-up meetings
- Ensure the project execution compliance with respect to: HSE procedures, Q requirements, planning, legal and tax, ECC requirements, contractual obligations, security measures, PE@SGRE
- Ensure NCC reporting and categorization, assesses root causes and decide on measures to minimize them together with project team members, leading the One Pager elaboration and follow-up
- Validate change request (sourcing or production planning changes) by WTG PLA and updated project planning by PPLA
- Manage the client contract, conducting negotiations, change and variations orders, disputes and claiming
- Monitor, analyze and report each function results taking decisions and escalating issues
- Coordinate/approve project closure documentation and IT
- Manage take over to customer (TOC)
- Execute Handover to SE
- Good understanding and commitment to a Safe Work Culture
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent degree / experience
- 5+ yrs of project management experience and Wind Power Process and Product experience
- Proven ability to apply broad knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures for managed work groups and how it supports related operations
- Results orientated with proven decision-making capabilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Project Management Experience in Wind Industry
- Proven experience in working fast paced, high visibility environment.
- Proven team player and collaborator with all levels of staff and external customers
- IPMA Project Management Certification is required
- Estimated 50% travel
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Qualified applicants may be allowed remote working opportunities, based on business needs.
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos:
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more,
To learn more about our benefits,
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.