Advanced Operations Coordinator / Planner
Nuevo León, Mexico
10 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet. We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
What does your day look like? In this position you start at 06:30hrs and finish around 18:30hrs You make sure that our employees are provided with the right tools and materials in cooperation with our Stock Keeper. You check how long the required activity takes and if the right toolbox is present. In addition, you create the first work permit. Should a turbine shut down, you adjust the schedule so that the downtime can be resolved first. You take care of the briefing in the morning, informing the teams about the work scheduled for them and the weather conditions. Together with the Senior Technician you are the first safety net in case of downtime, you inform the customer about the state of affairs. In this position you will work on a rotation schedule which is 4 days on / 4 days off, this means you are also working during weekends and public holidays.
You will be responsible for
- Planning, coordinating and supporting the execution of service and maintenance on the offshore wind turbines;
- Monitoring weather conditions and employee safety outside;
- Planning and assigning foreseen and unforeseen (maintenance) work to the teams;
- Maintaining efficient schedules for planned maintenance activities and preparing daily and weekly schedules for the team;
- All related duties such as reviewing time records and tracking parts to enable billing, coordinating the preparation/delivery of HSE related documentation and coordinating filing, reporting and documentation to support full service and maintenance history;
- Various administrative duties;
- Warehouse support in case the Stores supervisor is absent;
What you need to make a difference
- You have completed a secondary education and preferably have a technical background;
- You have some relevant work experience as a Service Coordinator (Planner), having scheduled employees as well as parts and tools;
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation is a plus;
- You are stress resistant and have a great sense of responsibility, you are a real team player;
- You have got good communication skills and can communicate efficiently and confidently with stakeholders;
- You have got solid computer skills, MS office and preferably ERP system experience (SAP).
In return of your commitment, we offer you...
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability:
- Clean energy for generations to come;
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy;
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality;
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization;
- A competitive salary and good secondary labor conditions, such as participation in a pension plan, 27 vacation days, 13 ATV days and a thirteenth month.
Are you interested in the position of Advanced Operations Coordinator (Planner Service)? Respond quickly via the apply button! If you have any questions please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Marjolein Velthuijzen, at number +31-613790644 or via
Employment agencies are asked not to respond to this vacancy.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.