7 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Performs a range of specified quality test routines for materials, products and services in an assigned plant environment, in order to ensure that products meet all agreed specifications and quality standards.
* Creates measure-/testing-records and makes them availible for further analyses. * Creates first sample qualification reports for development and component engineering and prepares necessary prequalification. * Supports in setting up new test equipment and measurement tools. * Supports the maintenance and calibration of the systems and tools in his responsibility. * Provides and ensures the testing of material and products in the assigned unit according inspection plans and internal guidelines. * Initiates escalations in case of failures to the cross functional teams.
1. Inspection of Pre-fabs and Shell moulding as per Control plan in shifts
2. Recording of NC in Blade IR, NCR SAP GEP
3. Supporting Production on Repair Procedures
4. DSC Tg Testing
5. Final inspection of Prefab & Shells
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.