BLADE PROCESS _ Engineer / Senior Engineer
18 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Advices on product design with regards to product manufacturability. Creates manufacturing solutions incl. Environment, coordinates product ramp up and drives continuous improvement topics.
- Analyzes product specifications, and clarifies product requirements and manufacturing aspects with accountable R&D, Engineering and/or Product Management.
- Develops and calculates product modifications needed to increase efficiency of production, and contributes to re-engineering.
- Provides detailed information on product specifications and on pieces and parts needed for product completion.
- Plans equipment layout, tools and IT programs needed, and designs or contributes to design the manufacturing workflow. Cooperates in these aspects with other respective Engineers.
- Analyzes manufacturing sequences during pilot series and test and analyzes manufacturability of pre-series samples. May recommend product changes and implements production amendments.
- Conducts improvements projects on site or unit level, and liaises with other engineering functions, external vendors or service providers.
- Ensures appropriate process and product documentation.
Specific knowledge on :
- Jigs & Fixtures , Plant layout
- Experience in AutoCAD & 3D Software
- Experience in Layup
Education: BE - Mechanical / Electrical, B Tech/M Tech
Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.