Proposal Sales Manager
10 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.1. Lead internally the technical and support activities related to the sale of renewable energy products
2. Lead the negotiation of the technical contract annexes
- Lead technical Sales process PM020 through PM080 via Sales Force and lead the Technical Quotation fulfillment during the SBA process
- Act as primary lead on all account activities, serving as the internal voice of customer, directly supporting the account manager for all technical matters
- Ensures SGRE is always putting forward solutions which create the best LCOE possible to fulfill the our customer’s requirements.
- Lead and facilitate all technical Request For Proposal (RFP) activity and deliverables to achieve on-time response and fulfilment of customer requests, technical schedules, and technical documentation as defined by RFP
- Actively participate in all contract negotiations for the purchase of equipment
- Assume responsibility for the internal handover of signed projects to the Project Management organization after the finalization of customer agreements
- Manage the interfaces to the Service Department regarding technical topics
- Manage the interfaces to Regional Engineering, Industrials, Project Management sub-divisions, QM and EHS
- Deploy the technical guidelines
Being responsible to fill in the TQ in SBA in coordination with Regional Engineering, making sure to obtain all needed approvals and a final outcome at the right quality
Overall years of experience - 10 to 12 years
Location - Mumbai
Expected educational qualification - BE or BTech in Mechanical or Electrical
Travelling associated on this role - Within the City - 80% and 20% external(Outside State)
Expected notice period - 30 to 60 Days (Quick joiners - Preferred)
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.