Técnico de matenimiento
30+ days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
Dismantles, repairs, assembles, installs and sets up technical equipment and machines used in a production site.
- Plans and executes assigned own maintenance projects.
- Analyzes technical problems on site, and completes mechanical and/or electrical repairs and work orders.
- Executes ramp up, set up and start procedures in order to prepare machines and equipment for operations.
- Contributes to installation projects on site, and support accountable Industrial Engineers.
- Supports maintenance of technical documentations of processes and equipment.
- May advise junior staff technically.
- May maintain various types of equipment.
What you need to make a difference
- Ensure best practices and lessons learned are shared across platforms to facilitate knowledge sharing and encourage collaboration
- Be self-motivated, able to think quickly and address problems as they arise
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas a reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Attractive remuneration package
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, and reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.