It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for someone who plans and executes sales targets and activities in a specified region for the portfolio of a unit in order to increase sales with all kinds of potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
- Full ownership of the sales function, for all the segments (LTPs, Renewals, Aftermarket, multitech), within a context of preserving or creating a close, trust and fruitful relationship with the Customer. The activities will start from Opportunity identification or origination , offer preparations , internal process execution, Contract negotiation, and final signature and activation.
- Identify and develop relationship with customers. Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities for SGRE’s aftersales products.
- Lead and deliver significant growth in sales and initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Understand and utilize knowledge of the wind industry competitive landscape, as well as network with industry professionals and personal contacts to strategically and effectively pursue sales opportunities.
- Manage external and internal clients relationship , developing & strengthening client loyalty by providing quality proposals & services, advise, support (commercial, technical, operative and administrative) and information that address client objectives.
- Work with other departments to enhance project value and profitability for both SGRE and the customer.
- Propose new ways of acting based on creative approaches, knowledge and the pursuit of excellence.
- Liaise with various departments and colleagues to drive projects and sales transactions to completion/closing. Establish profitable and sustainable relationships with all the SGRE´s Stakeholders.
- Track and understand relevant energy policy issues both national and regional.
- Carry out the representation of the company before official organisms and bodies, regarding performance or geographical scope.
- Maintain projects metrics/measurements (KPIs) to ensure optimum efficiency and quality and develop a reporting process to utilize the metrics to drive operational improvements.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Spain and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.