Aftermarket Technical Sales Engineer
13 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Completes a number of processes and activities during the sales process with respect to an effective administration of proposals and sales orders for an assigned organizational unit or customer target group, concerning both sales and after-sales processes.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for an Aftermarket Technical Sales Engineer , to complete a number of processes and activities during the sales process with respect to an effective administration of proposals and sales orders for an assigned organizational unit or customer target group, concerning both sales and after-sales processes .
- Prepares, reviews and books customer orders / revisions to orders.
- Reviews customer orders and checks consistency and completeness in cooperation with all involved stakeholders on both customer side and Siemens' sales or project management organization.
- Initiates sales orders / purchase orders to vendors according to customers' requirements.
- Ensures timely shipment / billing of equipment.
- Interfaces with factory and product / marketing groups to resolve configurations and technical changes.
- Evaluates and monitors profitability for sales orders in backlog.
- May determine discount rates applied at time of sale.
- May resolve issues related to transaction quality.
- Guides the customer sales support process related to factory tours, product demonstrations or presentations, new product trainings, trade shows, field sales support and pricing.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- Engineering Degree
- C1/C2 English and Spanish
- 2-8 year experience in technical sales and or product development or operation and maintenance in the wind sector
- Participate in Mods&Ups Sales Strategy definition
- Deploy Sales Campaigns
- Create and deliver Mods&Ups offers and support / lead negotations to maximize offers volume and hit rate.
- Boost and follow up regional sales in Mods&Ups
- Introduce and manage leads and proposals in Salesforce
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Spain and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
A great place to work I Siemens Gamesa
Siemens Gamesa not only wants to be a sustainable company towards the environment, but also towards our employees. Find out what we do to be a responsible employer.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.