Finance Controller - Tower
12 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Completes budget planning, financial planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting and reporting activities, for the management of an assigned organization unit.
- Supports accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm plannings, and periodic forecasts during the year.
* Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan and pursues effects of agreed measures. * Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
- Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
- May perform evaluations of assets and liabilities and manages inventory measures on a regular term.
Qualification - CA / ICWA
Experience - 7 - 15 years in managing the finance and accounts activities in power generation and power transmission companies. Or a large manufacturing company
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.