Reliabilty Project Manager
Juchitán de Zaragoza, Mexico
18 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Plans and accomplishes maintenance and tenant improvement projects throughout all project phases, including coordination with internal stakeholders, external experts and contractors.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Ensures the achievement of the project targets in agreed quality within agreed budgets and timelines.
- Ensures consistency with overall internal framework (EHS, PM @Siemens, etc.) and respective local law/regulations.
- Conducts planning, budgeting, controlling and reporting activities, throughout all phases of the project assigned.
- Decides on and allocates project resources, and carries out project and cost/benefit calculations.
- Defines adequate maintenance measures meeting customer requirements under consideration of cost efficiency, compliance with local regulations and sustainability aspects.
- Arranges for interim solutions together with and for the tenants.
- Decides engagement of external resources, coordinates, controls and evaluates service and work delivery.
- Monitors project milestone achievements and budget adherence and reports to accountable management.
- Acts as interface to customers, coordinates internal stakeholders as well as external experts and contractors.
What you need to make a difference
- For the assigned projects, be the primary technical project lead and single point of contact for Service O&M teams / Service Portafolio Management team and respective customers.
- Provide engineering support to O&M local teams.
- Ensure technology deliverables (technical exhibits, BOM’s, grid models, assembly manuals, software packages) are provided in line with project schedule.
- Provide technical disposition of equipment non-conformances and coordinate troubleshooting support during service phase.
- Coordinate any detailed engineering dispositions from specialist teams - mechanical, electrical, controls, SCADA.
- Support regional customer service engineering head with status updates on projects during sales / execution phase.
- Prepare and assist to customer meetings (face to face or conference call, video) on technical topics as needed on assigned projects.
- Spearhead documenting the Technical Project Management support process for service projects.
- Expected to be located at Juchitan, Oaxaca windfarms.
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Spain and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.