Solution Architect for Windpark Performance
16 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
As a Solution Architect you will be responsible for analyzing, evaluating and preparing the suitability of the wind park to optimize the annual energy production. Besides that, the site engineer will analyze the loads and dynamics according to the design standards.
- Evaluation of the energy yield assessments and wake studies for the wind farm projects
- Analysis of customer wind measurement and energy yield campaigns with the existing data
- Defining site specific turbine configurations and operational modes for the wind turbines based on existing data
- Verification of environmental conditions according to the Standard IEC 61400-1
- Evaluation of wind turbine loads to provide improvements
- The ability to explain complex wind park performance using reports and meetings both internally and externally
- Collaborate with the global team in defining solutions.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are looking for you, who wants to make real what matters and who wants to change to world to renewable energy.
- You have an Engineer Degree in Aeronautics, Mechanical, Structural or Physics
- You have a background within Aeroelasticity Mechanical system modelling and simulations, combined with relevant technical experience (around 5 years) and solid knowledge in loads calculation related to wind turbine.
- Experience in validation or certification of wind turbine design standards IEC61400-1 and DNVGL
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- You have programming skills in any of these languages/tools: C++, Python, VBA or MatLab
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as 50/50 office and home-office split, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, fitness club card and much more.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact the primary recruiter Selin Kanalici through email:
Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.