Service Portfolio Manager
Irving, TX, United States
16 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Implements centrally defined and defines own strategies and guidelines for Service Operations, exerts governance over and takes responsibility for own service unit (technically and/or commercially).
Relocation may be offered for this role should it be necessary.
- Defines and ensures implementation of Service Operations related strategy, policies, and guidelines for a Service Unit in respective area of responsibility from a commercial and a technical perspective.
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Ensures providing necessary work environment, tools, and processes to optimally deliver services to customers.
- Supports in managing internal and external interfaces.
- Acts as regional escalation instance for resolving issues with service delivery between customers and internal units.
- May have P&L responsibility for respective organizational reach.
Required Knowledge/ Skills, Education, and Experience:
- SG- 145 experience.
- Gamesa technology management experience.
- Education - PMP Certification or Lean Six Sigma Certified.
- Heads overall organization assigned and leads all related management and staff.
To learn more about Siemens Gamesa, check out these videos:
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more,
To learn more about our benefits,
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.