It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.Works as part-time or vacation temporary help in different administrative tasks and operations.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
- Work as part-time or vacation temporary help in different administrative tasks and operations.
- Perform all operations, measures, activities and tasks as assigned by accountable management or supervisor.
- Learns and acquires respective theory and know how, techniques, methods, tools and processes, in the respective area.
- Support IT Admin team locally in Germany and in general in NE&ME region to ensure a high-quality delivery
- Built and maintain the IT Admin SharePoint site with updated and accurate information for end users acknowledge.
- Provide new ideas to contribute to a new and modern way of working adapted to Siemens Gamesa business needs.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You are enrolled as a student of Business Administration, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Understanding of how people go through a change and the change process management principles
- Your remaining study time is minimum 2 years
- You are considering a career in IT after the end of your studies
- Some knowledge about project management
- Very good skills in handling MS Office applications
- Ideally you have already collected some intercultural skills
- Self-driven, takes ownership of the role
- Fluent English skills are a must, proficiency in German language is also important
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.