Working Student - Cost Value Engineering (f/m/x)
7 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Our team is a part of Service Procurement organization and is globally responsible for New Business Development and Innovation. We are a team of 18 dedicated procurement colleagues located globally, navigating strategic solutions for Procurement in Service, Drive cost optimization initiatives aiming to maximize the competitiveness level of SGRE Service offer and Integrate new products and technologies into the SGRE's Service Portfolio considering their total costs of ownership.
You will be reporting to the Head of Cost and Value Engineering and located in our offices in Hamburg, Germany.
How to contribute to our vision
- Your main tasks will involve consolidating global productivity measures, aligning them with various stakeholders across Service business unit and supporting the productivity reporting activities
- You will also offer support in service productivity developments and in evaluation of KPI’s
- You will support administrative tasks, supplier communication and other ad hoc tasks for the team
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- ongoing studies within the fields of Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or similar (please write the expected graduation date in your CV)
- Previous work experience with complex data and controlling/finance environment would be beneficial
- affinity to working with complex data, KPI analysis and controlling
- first experience with data visualization tools (e.g., PowerBI) would be an advantage
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- excellent English skills, both orally and in writing
- excellent analytical skills
- strong attention to details
- dedicated team player, goal oriented, self-driven and well-structured
- ability to join us in the office
In return of your commitment, we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Attractive remuneration package
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.