It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for a dedicated and highly motivated Technical Project Manager, who will:
- Be the person that connects all involved parties in the entire Lifetime of a project from first internal kick-off in the Sales phase up to Handover to the customer in Project Execution phase
- Be responsible for the technical solution to be sold and installed on site.
- Be responsible for validation of any non-standard features on Projects in the Sales Phase
- Act as First Point of Contact for any electrical and mechanical topics from Costumers and Site into the Engineering Department, both in the Sales phase and the Execution phase of projects
- Manage the technical review of Employer requirements and provide project specific documentation
- Be responsible for the identification of the sold product and translation into a Configuration used for the Bill of Materials
- Define deliverables and deadlines to and from the Sales and Project Execution Team and track turbine configurations and issues disclosed during installation and commission that require modifications
- Are specifying project issue resolutions and you are providing disposition of equipment non-conformances in close alignment with the site manager
- If required, you are traveling to sites to provide technical guidance to site personnel.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or similar
- You have relevant experience, including project management experience
- You have knowledge of wind turbine technology and tower manufacturing processes
- You ideally are familiar with engineering disciplines associated with the design of wind turbines, and preferably with manufacturing practices for wind turbine and auxiliary component assemblies
- You are proactive and innovative, and you have a systematic and quality-oriented approach to your assignments as well as the ability to keep an overview even under pressure
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and thrive in an international environment
- You are fluent in English both orally and in writing; German would be a plus
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.