It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for a fresh and dynamic Product Designer (m/f/x) with enthusiasm to join the IT Digital Solutions team. Your role will be crucial as you dive into our upcoming products – from the initial discovery phase to the delivery process. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our products meet the user expectations. Get ready to bring innovative solutions and tackling significant challenges. As part of the role, you will have following responsibilities:
- Envision digital experiences, collaborating with the team throughout the product design lifecycle from Discovery to delivery.
- Research and Discovery: you will need to understand the user and the business needs. You need to have the ability to conduct research, gather insights and analyze opportunities and challenges.
- Coordinate and guide both interaction and user experience design, and visual design, conceptualizing ideas for new products or improvements to existing ones.
- Transforming concepts into reality, experiment and effectively communicate your proposals to stakeholders.
- Analyzing design navigations flows by considering all possible scenarios within an app, including information architecture.
- Creating interactive prototypes to test and iterate on the user experience.
- Driving product development using agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Participate in design reviews, offering constructive feedback and receiving input from colleagues.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Interaction Design or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Extensive experience, you have excelled in prioritizing and delivering design solutions within an agile environment (showcasing a portfolio of successful projects).
- You have a solid knowledge in Figma, good eye for details and excellent organizational skills.
- You are a collaborative person in close partnership with fellow designers, product owners, tech partners and different stakeholders.
- You are familiar with brand style guidelines and design systems.
- You can validate design solutions through qualitative and quantitative methods.
- You have experience on doing research activities (collaborative workshops, interviews, usability testing…).
- You are a good communicator, both written and verbal, to present design concepts effectively.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.