Quality Manager in Projects (f/m/x)
30+ days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
As Quality Manager in Projects you will join a group of highly skilled and engaged colleagues responsible for driving our zero-defect culture and to deliver quality support to Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy construction, installation and service activities in Germany.
How to contribute to our vision
- The Quality Manager in Projects (QMIP) establishes the defined quality management system tailored/aligned to the project-specific requirements to ensure the quality in process and product quality in service/solution project to achieve customer satisfaction and business success.
- Acts as a member of the project core team with special focus on failure prevention.
- Advocates to a higher quality aspiration.
- The QMIP will be an active part of the entire project lifecycle from securing a high quality of our sales process to the service of the Wind Turbine for the customer.
- The Quality Manager (QM) plan/leads/controls all project quality activities in close collaboration with project organization (incl. internal and external).
- You will be developing, implementing, and improving the project - specific QM system documented, and making sure that quality reporting is incorporated as an integrated part of the project reporting.
- As we are looking for a highly experienced candidate the expectation is that this QMIP will be able work as a mentor to other less experienced QMIP’s and to advice on quality methodologies/tools and act as a role model in ensuring high quality standard is being kept in the projects, including any trainings needed for the team.
- The QMIP ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Manufacturing and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for…
- A relevant engineering degree together with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders, high and low in the organization.
- We imagine that you have relevant experience within quality management in projects.
- You should be able to demonstrate deep experiences with Customer Quality Requirements, Project Quality Planning, Control plans/ITP’s, FAI’s, Audits, NC management, 8D’s and RCA’s.
- Basic understanding of ISO 9001 would be a plus.
- Competent in team building, planning, problem solving, decision making as well as ability to manage teams in a project organization.
- You are a self-aware individual able to positively motivate others.
- It's required to have fully professional German knowledge (spoken and written) and a good level of English.
- Expected travel days: 30-40 days/year
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.