Product Portfolio Graduate (m/f/d)
10 days ago
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Whether you have just graduated or have had your first years of experience, you are our future leaders and innovators. That’s why we offer an outstanding Graduate Program to help you reach your potential quickly. Learn from experienced mentors, take advantage of training – and develop your career in any direction.
What You Can Expect
Over the course of two years, you’ll get hands-on experience, be actively integrated into the day-to-day activities of your teams and gain a deep understanding of Siemens Energy. You'll rapidly build in-depth knowledge, discover solutions, and experience our business first-hand.
From day one, you will work on meaningful projects with three individually designed assignments, including one eight-months assignment abroad (Covid permitting).
You will be assigned a mentor and will shadow a role or position to support you in reaching your individual career goals and network with peers and business leaders. You’ll also have access to the resources to help you grow.
As part of the Onshore Wind Business Unit you will contribute to the global Project Management (PM) function, get exposure to global Sales activities, and get first-hand experience in what it means to execute and deliver projects for our customers.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- As part of our Graduate Program, you are on our team. You’ll share our purpose in energizing society by supporting customers with transitioning to a more sustainable world and will work on real global issues, creating solutions that directly make an impact.
- You will manage an organizational improvement program helping the global Onshore Project Management team become a fully aligned and more effective partner to regional project execution.
- You will work as a sub-package manager on a customer project, supporting the PM team in a key discipline such as logistics, CNS or other management roles
What You Bring
- You are a great communicator who enjoys transforming ambiguous input into clear messages
- You are focused and result oriented and you have a track record of delivering even if things do not go according to your original plan
- You have a fact-based, data-driven approach to tasks and problem solving, paying attention to details while always considering the bigger picture
- Significant practical work experience up to 36 months including knowledge from internships, working student activities or employment
- A master's degree or doctoral degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business or comparable education
- Minimum of 3 months of international experience gained through studying or working
- Excellent English skills to work in a multi-cultural environment and be flexible and mobile during the program
We kindly request that all resume’s and cover letters are submitted in English.
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
We believe diversity creates more opportunity for success. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life: it doesn’t matter the gender, age, ethnic background, sexual orientation or disability. Our main aim is to find people from around the globe who can contribute to world-changing technology.
Siemens Energy Graduate Program Website:
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.